Am not feeling too great today. Started the morning with a mild gastric attack which was strange because I have been eating well and have also been putting on weight! (TADAAAAAAAAAAA! ) Okay, I know some people out there are shaking their head in disbelief but how else can you explain clothes that fit a little to snuggly nowadays? hehehehhe.... I likeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Note to self : must shop for new outfits!
Now feels like am developing a sore throat and sniffles. Thank God the meeting this evening was postponed. Masalah tu kalau dah bosan and selsema pulak.. I hope it doesn't evolve to become a full blown flu. Last time I had it, I was to do a presentation and audit. Muka sedih and sakit dapat markah kesian kot. Isk... Ada hikmah nya :)
Lapar nye.. Times like this lah yang rindu kat my mum's cooking.. for sure got appetite. But then again nowadays memang ada appetite je.. Like every 4 hours nak makan. Lembab betul la umur dah 30-an baru nak membesar.. hahahahahahha
Am praying hard the weight gain goes to the 'right' areas la!
P.S : Azwan if you are reading this.. Will try one of your recipes soon. Tapi kalau u terasa nak be a good neighbour to masak then hantar to my apartment tu.. memang terbaik!

3 comments:
Uik! Itu macam ka? Takpe la, one day kita main masak2. Heh heh.
You put on weight? Tis i hv to c!!
Az1,
Ye la .. neighbour pun jarang jumpa. Masa umah terbakar baru la nampak muka hehehehehe...
Mr M,
I really think so.. unless all the laundry I have done lately shrunk!
Post a Comment