Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bullet Proof!

Am talking to a friend about topics to write in this blog. While feeling inspired to start writing, I can't put my finger on anything to write about. Blog Block perhaps?

But I remembered a funny situation relayed to me by the love of my life not too long ago..

I had just done my new frameless glasses at that time and my mum (SHE is THE Love of My Life okay?)loved it and wanted a pair done too. So she asked my bro-in law to look around for a good bargain.

I had specifically asked her to get quotes for glasses which are unbreakable or shatterproof for safety. Especially because she was involved in a car accident before and the lens shattered but luckily it missed her eyes.

Anyways, one day while I was having breakfast we had this conversation ;

ME : So what's the story with the specs?

MOM : Oh ya, mama dah suruh Shariman pi tengok kat town. Ada la dia jumpa some good promotions.

Then she stops talking and began giggling

ME : Apa dia ni?

The giggling was becoming worse and I started giggling just by looking at her!

MUM : He told me "Ma, bagus la promotion kat kedai tu, murah frame and lens sekali. Yang bullet proof!". Pastu Mama terkejut la, "Ya Allah, siapa la nak tembak mata Mama ni?!"

At this point we just burst out laughing! Omigosh I still can't tell this story with a straight face.

No comments: