Sunday, March 09, 2008

AFTERMATH


Oh my... Since the general election 2008 results were announced on Saturday, there has been an array of reactions. Generally I could categorize three groups... first would be the ecstatic group, second would be the upset and stunned group and the third would be the i-have-no-idea what to feel because don't really know how it will affect me..

Me? I am upset that some candidates who I feel ( note : this is a personal view ya.. ) should be allowed to carry on their good work did not get re-elected but instead candidates who have no or barely any track record whatsoever have won. Maybe they need change? Giving a chance to a newcomer to prove their capabilities.. Let's hope they have the competence and drive.

True, there should be new blood injected into the system but it feels a little precarious now. There are many people who are anxious and worried what the outcome may be. Could it be in the quest to 'rock the boat' somewhat has gotten a bit out of hand?

Anyways.. the people made their choice. I sincerely hope that somehow all of us can work together towards a better Malaysia. Change is inevitable but let it be a change for the good.

No comments: