I got my colleague to join me on this little adventure recently.
We had to wash out feet first before getting into the fish pool ( we don't want the fish floating belly up ya.. defeats the purpose). The water is tepid so it was comfy .. but it was nonetheless intimidating to see the fishes swarm. At this point I was already panicking..
Do these fishes have insatiable appetite? Would they become like gremlins when not fed enough? Do they have razor sharp teeth?? Piranhas? Aarrrgghhh!!
Not to be scared off by a bunch of these tiny suckers, I closed my eyes (okay la, nervous jugak) and just plunged my feet first. I didn't feel like offering more of my leg at this point. Hey, I am paying them to have a meal of me okay?
And they just swarmed! I shooed away the bigger fishes though... hehehe.. It was sooooooooooooo ticklish.. My friend had to force me to keep my feet under water..
Takes a bit of time but once I got used to the sensation.. I plunged in my calves. Well in the end the skin did feel softer (not sure if it's the fish or maybe my feet was in water for an hour) but it was fun for me :-)
I have come across another fish spa in Damansara which I will try out soon enough. Will keep you posted!
2 comments:
can enlarge the picture or not ? i thought i saw a funny face :p
hhaahhaa.. yeah trying to compose myself but those damn things can be vicious la!
Post a Comment