Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today..

Ah.. what a day it has been.

Jam packed day with a training session.. errands for the office and sourcing for personal stuff which I figured would help me organize my things better. No luck today though.

Couldn't decide whether to have japanese or western food for dinner.Was visualizing what I could have and by doing so which ever imaginary dinner tempts me most means I should try to make it a reality. Well that went bust too..

Finally got weary little me home and what greeted me was the sight which was a sore to my eyes.. isk. A mini mountain of laundry which DESPERATELY needed to be folded and put away. The stuff which i used for my last vacation pun tak settle lagi.. And i have been putting off sending my winter clothing for dry cleaning for months also. Takde incentive kot.. hehhehe... when i need to use it baru nak get it done. But I managed to bank in the bowls of coins (collected from laundry and everywhere else) which have been accumulating and spilling over (of course with the help of the dynamic duo Kak Yan and Yana who graciously included my request in their banking itinerary). Got a tidy sum :-)

Somehow managed to get it done. The folding part and sorting out at least, so am quite happy. Using the downtime to update the blog, munching and chatting .. Multitasking is definitely a skill to have!

Then i smell RAIN.... I likeeeeeeee......

So am gonna enjoy the rest of the nite snuggled up and dreaming of my next vacation. G'nite...

No comments: