I was disappointed though, since I didn't get to visit the islands or go to Kinabalu Park as the weather was not agreeable to those activities... Somehow my internal clock reset itself for me to be fresh awake by 6a.m am pretty much winding down by 10-ish p.m ... But it kinda sucked because shops were still starting business at 9-10am .. so I spent a good deal of time for breakfast..
I did manage to visit the Gaya Street Sunday Market.. I had a good morning stroll then proceeded to Pasar Besar and Filipino Market to browse.. Tak berani nak buy anything yet, coz my aunt asked me to wait for her to go shop with me..
Managed to buy some souvenirs and a lovely strand of pearls for myself.. I do hope to visit KK again soon enough.. I have a better idea of what I want to get and experience next time.
1 comment:
next time you're in KK, do give us a holler. places you should visit -
gunung emas - cool fresh air
jalan sulaman - kerang bakar with puding kelapa
kundasang - handicraft, strawberries and sabah tea
kudat - tip of malaysia/borneo
Post a Comment