Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bored la...

Help me.. So lemau already

Am running out of ideas to keep myself occupied. What more with cost of living skyrocketing (must be extra careful with spending).. then must carefully plan my leave coz it's limited... also to plan with friends and family is becoming a challenge too... am just mentally and physically tired.

I used to go out till 4a.m on a weekday and still turn up for work at 9a.m looking good..

Now I am content just getting peaceful sleep with the aircond on, fresh sheets and an organized home.

Dammit that sounds old.

I truly admire the ladies who put in a lot of effort with their hair , make up and wardrobe . Especially going to work. Me? I would squeeze the very last second I get in bed rather than picking outfits, doing my hair and matching accesories. Pastu nak jealous when I see all the lovely ladies! I really need to put in some work to look good too I guess. Nah.. sleep is good.


What I do enjoy is travelling. Somehow I am always raring to go when I am on vacation. But that takes a lot of time and money. Any sponsors out there? Gimme a buzz. Some friends are planning a trip in July.. I wish I can make it but it's quite tight right now. Anyways, I already have plans just a week before their plans but I will talk about that later.

What my friend Matt said is true.. I need a spark in my life. Everything is just so blurry right now.

Any ideas people?

(Graphics from www.bigoo.ws)

No comments: