Okay.. I figured that if I don't start writing now, I would have to recap two years memories. Hell no.
It's unfortunate however, there aren't many pics for me to include because my previous notebook is under repairs. Even after repairs I may not get my pics which I have stored if they replace the hard disk. Bummer
So here goes..
MARCH - I remember in March I had the opportunity to join some friends to a reef conservation project in Pulau Perhentian. There was no way I would pass the invite as I truly believe that the islands are one of the most beautiful islands I have ever been to. My previous trip was to Perhentian Kecil and we stayed at the chalets on the famed Long Beach.
The sand was white and soft.. Water clear and warm. Food was quite good too! We even had BBQ right on the beach... Simply breathtaking!
Oh .. ooppss.. that was the 2006 trip. Sorry to go back too far. Heheh
Anyways, the trip was organized by CORAL and there was about 30 of us there. I wasn't a member but it they certainly were a great bunch of lively and outgoing people, so I didn't feel too much of an outcast :-p
Thank you again to CORAL and a shout out to the new friends I made during that trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment