She has a good big heart.
Always helps whenever she can. Alhtough to her detriment sometimes (sigh) when people take advantage of her kind nature.. But anyone can count on her to help. She believes in people.
She loves animals and animals love her.
Even the cats trust her to help deliver kittens. She would even give mouth to mouth resuscitation when a newborn can't breathe on its own, cuts the umbilical cord and clean them. Gross but true.
Even the wild bird would hang out on the wall near her stove and teman her (of course there's grub involved but how often can u feed a wild bird by hand?)
She is strong and steadfast.. physically and mentally.
For a sixty plus woman, she drives herself and the grandchildren, cooks, cleans and organizes for 8 people EVERYDAY.. enjoys gardening, reads, socializes, does craft work, travels etc etc..
Lost the love of her life but cherished every moment they had and kept the family going.
She is beautiful inside and out.
Takes pride in herself, her home and family. She is always grateful for her blessings..
Dammit she can cook.
My tummy is always happy when I am home. Enuf said.
She has a great sense of humour and is good natured.
Always full of funny stories and experiences.. Maybe she sees a lot of things in a good light.
A wonderful friend and listener.
Open hearted and caring.. She is my best friend and the love of my life. I can tell her anything (ok almost anything :-p) and I trust her completely. I still call her almost every day.. She has always been there for me and has been my best cheerleader!
This amazing lady is my mom.. I am sure many people out there would surely gush about their mums too. But since this is my blog, I get to gush all I want about my mom. Heheehhehehe..
I may not be able to treat her for a trip around the world, all the beautiful jewels and the life I truly feel she deserves.. but I will always try to be a great daughter whom she can rely on, be proud of, share with and hang out with..
Last nite, we spoke on the phone.. she told me one of her close friends sms her a mother's day wish.. saying how lucky we, the children, are to have a mum like her. And what did she do? She said she is grateful to have children like us to be a great mom to!
Happy Mother's Day
No comments:
Post a Comment