The finance and administration department decided to conduct an 'internal audit' recently and is ongoing. There seems to be some discrepancies going on lately...

A couple of us have been entrusted to go undercover and seek clarification or proof on the situation. My colleague and I feel somewhat like a PI right now.. My immediate supervisor is kinda feeling frustrated and disappointed. It's about trust.. and she does not want to escalate this issue to higher management. Nanti the work environment mesti gloomy je. Spoilt her mood la..

A couple of us have been entrusted to go undercover and seek clarification or proof on the situation. My colleague and I feel somewhat like a PI right now.. My immediate supervisor is kinda feeling frustrated and disappointed. It's about trust.. and she does not want to escalate this issue to higher management. Nanti the work environment mesti gloomy je. Spoilt her mood la..
But if it is true, memang tak patut la. I do hope that there will be an avenue which this problem can be addressed in a fair manner. Both sides must be able to present its case.. I don't envy her position right now, having to be the whistleblower.. Hmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment