Monday, April 14, 2008

Dad..

Mom and I had a long chat yesterday and somehow the topic came about my dad. Pejam celik dah setahun he has been gone..We had the tahlil slightly earlier back home.

Strangely I am devoid of any emotions when I visit the grave or during tahlil but one nite while driving home from dinner I found myself simply crying. Yes, I admit I am a sentimental person and I really don't mind being sentimental about people who mean a lot to me.


Mom misses him. She is independent but I guess she gets lonely sometimes. She was with him right til the end kan..
Hugs Mom.

Ada masa terkilan jugak bila fikir he is not around to celebrate milestones in my life.. It seems selfish la pulak when I feel that way. But I am glad for the time given to me to be with him as God intended..

Al-Fatihah

1 comment:

Matt Marzuki said...

I am truly sorry for your loss. In time we heal and learn to accept that death is part of life.

The question now is, what have we done during our lives?