Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gosh.. It's been a year!

It has been a year since I last posted something here.. Nope, not lazy or out of ideas, just that I have been without my notebook for almost the same period. Under repairs la!
Much has happened in the past year which I will unveil as I go along .. Good times and bad. But that is what life is about . Anyways, I have spent a lot time back home which has been the highlight of the past year. With repair works and reorganizing the house, its been a lot of hard work, good food and great company..
I realized that being back home has calmed me down quite a bit and I have learnt to enjoy life better :-) Do I miss KL? Sure I do.. It's where I have learnt independence, made lifelong friends, met my loves and so much more. But being home has made me appreciate what's always been there for me .. my family (which also includes 4 cats, 4 budgies and 4 koi fishes!)
I am proud that I managed to make some contributions back home. Not in monetary terms mind you, more importantly its time and hardwork. Yeah .. am cheap labour.. eh correction free labour. From moving and packing furniture, painting the house, tending the garden, cleaning, cooking, babysitting... hell I was busier there than in KL! But more importantly, I was much happier too.. But hey.. it hasn't been without any drama either okay?

I gotta get back to preparing dinner (yes folks.. I do cook) Will be back with more!

No comments: