Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cupcakes

I notice that I somehow bake cupcakes once a month. Perhaps there's at least one event a month that would compel me (ok.. i admit I do enjoy it)to bake a batch for my guests or recipients to 'enjoy' it hehehhehehe....

Recently I spent an obscene amount of money on tools and ingredients for this baking bug of mine. And it took quiet an effort to stop myself from going beyond obscene with my purchases. But it's all for a good cause ya?

Like I always say... Sharing is caring.

My colleague and I decided to surprise someone on her birthday with a boxful of cupcakes.. somehow I managed to bake and decorate about 82 pieces of mini cuppies!





The challenge now is not to make it too rich or sweet which is one of the reasons why i like mini ones...



So glad she loved it!

No comments: