Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Travel Diaries

I thought it would be interesting to share my travel experiences. Since I have been quite fortunate to be able to travel often, it would give me something to blog about when I am stumped for fresh ideas.

However, this reminiscing maybe a little jagged in terms of chronology. I will try my best to recall details of past travel (way past) and hopefully the more current ones will not pose too much of a challenge.

Travel has always been a dream for me since I was a kid (wow that seems so long ago).. and now I am able to do this ( after some scrimping and saving of course) occasionally is truly a fantastic experience. I am lucky that I haven't really had any bad experience in my journeys so far. It hasn't been first class all the way either but I guess some adjustments and flexibility would be necessary.

I have journeyed with loved ones, friends and even on my own. As I look into the past to share these amazing journeys.. I am also looking forward to new experiences.

So, let me organize my thoughts and photos.. will get back to new postings on travel soon.

Cheers!

No comments: