I just turned 33..
Actually I keep repeating that to myself , thinking maybe by doing so it would generate some kind of emotion. Nope, not really. I did have a fabulous birthday treat though. I will share it with you in due time okay?
Am little sleepy coz the twins decided it would be fun to wake me up at 5.30 this morning... and refused to let me get back to sleep! So notti! But I feel relieved that they are getting better ( after numerous visits to the vet though... could have gotten my hair done for that kind of money.. hmmpph!) But i sayang them anyways :-)
But I am very grateful for my blessings.. The great ones have made me happier... the not so great ones have made me stronger.
For all the wonderful wishes from the lovely people in my life, I feel loved and I share my hopes of blissful future ahead of us.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment