Hmmm... am back at the office after the long break and as usual had to jumpstart the work mode :-)
Had some office gossip to catch up on.. hheheheheh normal la. Am blessed to be able to travel again and it was very relaxing and fun too! Well... more about that later.
Right now am taking a break from doing the necessary paperwork for the dreaded time of year. Yup folks.. it's time to file income tax already. Aiyo..
So far the year has been eventful. Of course good and bad but I feel that I am in a better state of mind, some minor hiccups but it's okay. I would like to think that there's been more good than bad so far and am pretty optimistic the good will keep coming and certainly the great too. The bad? Well, take it one at a time la then. Am quite relieved a project I had be given the opportunity to coordinate has turned out to be a success and it was certainly an experience trying to get everyone to stay focused. But all is well and good and everybody has contributed to this success. The company had also rewarded the staff accordingly and has bigger prospects to look forward to in the near future...
In the home front, I am pretty excited with Sugar's new litter of kittens. My fav would be 'Tux'. Yup.. u guessed it. A black & white kitten. Heheheheh.. Now am fattening them up so all would be bulat also.
Last but not least 'GONG XI FA CAI' to all celebrating.. Wishing all more prosperity and an abundance of happiness!

No comments:
Post a Comment