Wednesday, January 18, 2006


Finally.. taking the first step into the bloggers' community. I have always enjoyed writing as it gives me room to express my thoughts and to a certain extent it gives some relief.

Almost 3 weeks into the new year of 2006 and it was almost immediate that I can tell there are going to be loads of surprises in store. Some good and some bad.. New beginnings from endings. The past year has been a huge learning curve for me.. But generally I am thankful that I have many great things to remember.. and the not so great ones well.. you can't have everything right?

As I get better at this blogging thing, I hope to be able to post some of my experiences to share. I do look forward to having a new medium to connect with people and perhaps I may gain new perspective on the many facets of life.

Here's to a new beginning... Cheers!

No comments: